Civil Engineer Associate (EIT)
Miller Gray, a locally owned and growing civil engineering firm in Austin, is seeking an individual with 0-3 years of engineering experience in urban stormwater management, including flood control, drainage and water quality. The individual is required to have a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering and EIT certification. Candidates should have experience in HEC modeling systems. Experience using Civil3D and/or ArcMap is preferred. Candidates should have a strong desire to learn and the ability to work well with others. Excellent opportunity to expand skill set. This position offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. Office location in Austin, Texas.
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- E.I.T Registered preferred
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering
- Working towards becoming a Licensed Professional Civil Engineer
- Familiarity with the following software systems: AutoCAD Civil 3D , GIS, HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, StormCAD and other water-based modeling software
- Assist in the design and creation of construction documents on a wide variety project types including land development and municipal public works
- Various design components include drainage and hydraulic analysis
- Assignments will also involve tasks associated with producing a set of construction documents including drafting, quantity computations, specifications, and cost estimates
Please reply to email@example.com with a copy of your resume including contact information.